[Lazarus] fpWeb & fcgi

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon May 16 11:16:13 CEST 2011

On 05/16/2011 11:04 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Was the wiki page useful?
> Can something be improved?
I did not really do it completely along the lines of the Wiki page. but
maybe I should have done this.

"Step #5" did help me greatly. I just needed to modify the file
regarding that I forced the fpc install to "c:\fpc_2" instead of
"c:\freepascal\fpc\2.5.1"( as recommended).

I do have a big issue each time I recompile fpc into an empty directory:
fpc.cfg is not created.

When I after the installation, use fpcmkcfg, pointing it to an old fpc
installation directory, the file is not usable and I need to manually
change the paths according to the new installation directory.

Maybe here some improvement might be appropriate.

Thanks !
-Michael