[Lazarus] HTTP client/server components committed.

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue May 17 11:30:39 CEST 2011

On 05/17/2011 11:09 AM, Michael Schnell wrote:
> I really would like to test the newest version :-) .

I just fetched the newest update and not I can't compile it any more,.

I get
../../../../fpGUI/src/corelib/x11/fpg_interface.pas(26,3) Fatal: Can't
find unit fpg_x11 used by fpg_interface

even if I explicitely include the directory with the fpg_x11.pas file in
the unit search path and even it I add this file to the project :(.

Last time some months ago, when I was able to compile the project, it
crashed immediately after starting.

-Michael