[Lazarus] Trying to get the svn v ersions of Lazarus and FPC running on Windows

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue May 17 16:29:01 CEST 2011

On 5/17/2011 05:59, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> Your code is compiled with heap trace in the linking section, and good
>> news your code do not have memory leaks :)
> So I was fooled by the "should be...", making me think something is wrong.

looking again at the graphic, i would say there is something wrong... just like
you saw, michael...

granted, the memory blocks assigned and freed are the same so there is no memory
leak in your program, BUT there is something "wrong" with the "true heap"
numbers since they do not agree like it appears they are supposed to do...
whether this is because the system has more or less free heap at program
termination than it did at start up or if it is a possible math(?) bug remains
to be seen at this point...

my 2 centavos, FWTW...