[Lazarus] Differences between released 0.9.30 and 0_9_30_fixes

Juha (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:18:22 CEST 2011

Alexsander Rosa kirjoitti perjantai, 20. toukokuuta 2011 17:34:12:
> I was using 0_9_30_fixes from SVN on Linux. Then I've installed 0.9.30
> (release) on a fresh Windows install, and opening the project failed
> because of extra properties on some lfm files. Apparently the SVN version
> was using a "ScrollWidth" property for ListBox (in the lfm file) but the
> released version does not support that. I've managed to remove them and it
> worked. Is that supposed to happen -- i.e. should a bugfix create a new
> property?

Basically you should not see such changes between 0.9.30 release and
0_9_30_fixes. The fixes branch should contain only bug fixes.
r.30138 however introduces a property yet it was applied to fixes branch.
Maybe the property was needed to fix something.

The change is forward compatible but not backward compatible.
I hope it is not causing much trouble.

Juha