[Lazarus] Why does Lazarus insist on rebuilding the LCL?

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun May 22 22:08:15 CEST 2011

On 22/05/2011 21:50, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Martin schrieb:
>
>> Maybe packages with "$(IDEBuildOptions)" (options, tab "other"? They
>> are given the options from "configure build Lazarus"
>
> Can you be a bit more specific?
>
> Adding $(IDEBuildOptions) to Custom options seems not to work, at
> least Show Options doesn't show the -dDoDi option I specified for the
> IDE.

Hm, it should...

Look for example at the SynEdit package => it has this in it's custom
options.

and it I press the test button (or recompile the package / recompilation
only tested as part of rebuilding the entire IDE, via the tools menu),
then all the defines and options I have in "configure build lazarus" are
all there for SynEdit.