[Lazarus] OPC-DA support

Massimo Soricetti notturno at quipo.it
Fri May 27 00:18:31 CEST 2011

Il 26/05/2011 20:00, fluisgirardi at gmail.com ha scritto:
> I'm requesting help to support OPC-DA (that uses DCOM) on PascalSCADA.
> As the target of
> PascalSCADA is keep the support to multiples platforms (using Lazarus
> and FPC), I'm thinking to convert the libraries JInterop and Utgard
> (that works on multiples platforms) to pascal. If are you interested
> and knows java and pascal, please contact-me (fabio at pascalscada.com)!

Hello Fabio, I'm studying OPC these days. AFAIK OPC is just for windows:
DCOM is not supported in any other environment other than windows, so if
you want to use it on other platforms you will have to build a library
from scratch.
Maybe you are going to write an OPC package for Lazarus? That would be
really great :-)