[Lazarus] Simple embweb project hangs

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Sun May 29 18:02:18 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-29 12:04:08 -0300, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> On 2011-05-29 05:38:29 -0700, leledumbo wrote:
> > Well I got a slightly different condition after updating fpc, lazarus and
> > embweb to their latest version, they finally work fine together. If you
> > haven't please consider upgrading your lazarus and/or fpc first.
>
> I'll try.
>
> > Anyway, what's your action code?
>
> It's in the attached file, in the first message.

I updated fpc (with the patch from ABorka that fixes bug 19374) and
Lazarus, then rebuild lnet and embweb using fppkg, but the result is the same, when
I call http://localhost:7004/webproject1/TFPWebModule1/TFPWebAction0,
the application hangs.

@Leledumbo, here is the action code:

procedure TFPWebModule1.TFPWebAction0Request(Sender: TObject;
  ARequest: TRequest; AResponse: TResponse; var Handled: Boolean);
begin
  AResponse.Content := 'Hello!';
end;

Anyway, if I set a breakpoint in the "AResponse.Content" line, it is
never reached.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com