[Lazarus] English lazarus book available.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 30 23:30:33 CEST 2011

On 30 May 2011 23:18, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I got news from the editor (chairman of the Dutch Pascal User Group) that
> the Lazarus book "Lazarus Complete Guide" is now available for sale.

Awesome... after reviewing the WST chapter (which was great by the
way), I was about to place my order....but there is no PDF (eBook)
version available. :-(

Any news on a possible digital version?  My iPad and I try to save
some trees where possible - plus delivery would be instant to my side
of the world.

  - Graeme -