[Lazarus] English lazarus book available.

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue May 31 20:36:05 CEST 2011

On Tue, 31 May 2011, Antônio wrote:

> > This book release is a translation (from the original German book).
> > Translation of a book is a huge project, and I believe will only be done
> > in other languages if there is sufficient demand. I suggest you contact
> > the publisher on this matter.
>
> I need the English version in order to translate to Portuguese. Do you know the contact address of the English version editor?

The english version editor does not have the authority to decide about a translation.

But, if the orginal german editor (she speaks English, no worries :)) allows it,
he will give you a PDF (or I will, I have one too).

I will send you the e-mail address of the orginal editor in a private mail.

Michael.