[Lazarus] TLMMouseEvent now lacks "state"

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:19:07 CET 2011

On 28 October 2011 17:01, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

> And custom drawn is the way to go, there is no doubt about that.

+1
I have said that for years, but so many kept arguing with me. :)  In
fact custom drawn widgets are much less work in the long run, and much
less workarounds.

In fact I agree with pretty much everything you said in your reply. :)
Web apps, various mobile phone interfaces, even OS X and Windows don't
have consistent "native looks". Everybody is skins/themes crazy. Our
customers never once complained about our fpGUI-based apps not looking
as everything else - simply because not everything else looks the same
either. As long as functionality and user experience is similar, that
is all they need to get their job done!

  - Graeme -