[Lazarus] Reading files in a Windows Mobile device.

"ArĂ­ Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Thu Nov 10 20:51:37 CET 2011

I need to copy a SQLite database from a iPAQ running Windows Mobile. I did this once using the RAPI.DLL but I was programming in C# under .NET Framework.

 I would like to know if someone of you have did this even via RAPI.DLL or in another way and can give me an example.

 In fact I have no idea of how to use RAPI.DLL(if it is the only way) in Lazarus since Lazarus is a pascal environment and RAPI.DLL tun in .NET Framework. Additionally I souppose that RAPI.DLL was write in C or C++.

 Thanks in advance

 Greetings from Sao Paulo - Brazil

 Ricardo