[Lazarus] Support for dotted unit name

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:23:15 CET 2011

On 4 November 2011 10:08,  <michael.vancanneyt at .....> wrote:
> Weep, then, because as of Delphi XE2, they started using it a lot.

>From the CodeRage 6 videos all I could see is that they now
differentiate between VCL (eg: vcl.forms.pas) and FireMonkey (eg:
fm.forms.pas) units.  I don't have a copy of XE2, but other than to
try and prevent confusion in the support forums by now referring to a
specific framework's "forms.pas" unit by pre-pending it with the
framework name.... In what other way are they using it where it is
really useful?  [this is a honest question]

  - Graeme -