[Lazarus] Major flaw with trunk and unit cases

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Nov 4 15:32:49 CET 2011

On 04/11/2011 14:21, Andrew Brunner wrote:
> Updated to todays Lazarus from svn/trunk and started work... Only to
> have my entire project build folder nuked by DoOpenEditorFile fixing
> case routine...
>
> /Developer/Source/Linux/64 was transformed into a binary file and
> wiped out all sub folders.  I had to rm 64 and restore  :-(
>
> Ubuntu 11.10 x64 running Gnome3 shell
>
> Please fix asp !!!

Just for info:

There was a report on the forums too:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,15113.0.html
Though it wasn't clear what was the cause.

There *was* an issue with opening a directory as file (from the
callstack, and reportedly on some linux from the file open dialog too).
The callstack issue however was fixed a while ago.