[Lazarus] Support for dotted unit name

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Sat Nov 5 12:57:19 CET 2011

05.11.11 19:04, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> My point was: *when* a widgetset can be added to the LCL, then no problem.
>
> The Delphi fm.forms.pas vs. vcl.forms.pas names suggest to me, that
> FireMonkey could not be integrated into the VCL, so that LCL integration
> is questionable.

Why do you care about this now? Do you have many Firemonkey applications
you need to support in Lazarus?

We are not planing to add another framework to lazarus (firemonkey like
or another) or support firemoney development in Lazarus.

And if needed Lazarus designer can be used for non LCL controls today
and we will extend it if there will be demand.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.