[Lazarus] Major flaw with trunk and unit cases

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Nov 5 18:59:48 CET 2011

On 05/11/2011 17:45, David Emerson wrote:
> Reproduced again, and took a screenshot.
>
> I get a standard dialog, "Debugger Exception Notification" for an exception that
> I have raised in my program.
>
> Looking at the call stack, the top line (index 0) shows for the source what
> looks like a memory address; Line 0; function fpc_raiseexception
>
> Then I double-click that line to bring it up in the source window. The source
> window shows binary garbage, and the name of the tab is "saralatools" -- also
> the name of my project folder. The source (garbage) mutates when selecting and
> moving the cursor around.

Yes that would be the binary data of the directory in the editor.

Are you sure you are using at least revision 33095 ? from trunk
(0.9.31)  I do not know how to read your git string below....

On 05/11/2011 17:19, David Emerson wrote:
> I am using the following version (via Graeme's git repo): git-svn-id:
> http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk@32710

If indeed you do use a version after the fix, then please recompile with
DBG_LOCATION_INFO defined, and attach the console output / log-file