[Lazarus] Support for dotted unit name

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 22:32:52 CET 2011

On 5 November 2011 15:36, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho  wrote:

> We are not like Mono which blindly follows their master.

Sometimes I would have to disagree with you on that statement. :)

This is both a problem for the Lazarus project and the FPC project. I
even remember somebody saying "if Embarcadero jumps off the cliff, so
would we". Please don't flame me for this reply. You posted such
statement - which is just not true.

The only difference between Lazarus and Delphi now, is that Lazarus
(and FPC) is starting to lag behind - now that Embarcadero is finally
progressing the Delphi language and IDE (after Borland and CodeGear
failed).

  - Graeme -