[Lazarus] [fpc-pascal] Is there an online tool for browsing library documentation and source code for FPC and Lazarus?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 07:47:58 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> I'm not happy at all with the wiki, I cannot find anything there, unless
> somebody gives me a direct link. Do you have an idea how this could be
> improved?

Did you try Google? For me it works very well, for example:

lazarus wiki high dpi
lazarus wiki epiktimer
lazarus wiki spreadsheet
lazarus wiki graphics

All those bring excelent results.

I still remember in the last Lazarus day when someone said that there
is no list of 3rd party components for Lazarus, and then I just tryed
in Google: lazarus components

And there it was, the 1st link is the wiki page with a list of lazarus
components =D

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho