[Lazarus] [fpc-pascal] Is there an online tool for browsing library documentation and source code for FPC and Lazarus?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Nov 16 13:00:53 CET 2011

On 11/15/2011 04:09 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Thanks, the problem are cookies. I disabled cookies, and that broke
> the use of options :-(

Your question seems not to have been answered.

As the implementation of a Google search button I did on the said web
page does not work any more (supposedly as Goggle changed their
software) I, too, would like how to do this (implement a button that
does a Google search of a text given in an edit field on a page, using a
definable language.

Maybe somebody (myself) could add this to the Lazarus help page (but I
suppose this would ask for using a frame outside of the appropriate pages).

-Michael