[Lazarus] How do use sockets?

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Nov 28 17:20:15 CET 2011

--- El dom 27-nov-11, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> escribió:

> > Is this the right SVN paths?
> > https://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tiopf/tiOPF2/Trunk
> (source)
>
> This is the correct path. The demo I was talking about is
> also under this URI.
>
> The documentation describing most of Demo 18 can be found
> below. It
> was a presentation Peter H. gave in 2008 in Australia.
>
>   http://tiopf.sourceforge.net/Doc/PersistingObjectsAndRelationships/SimpleCollection/index.shtml

The tiOPF Quick Start at http://tiopf.sourceforge.net/Doc/QuickStart/index.shtml is half written, do you have the missing part? or do you have some Lazarus oriented documentation that helps to learn how to use the framework?

A tutorial similar to the presentation in SimpleCollection link but oriented to Lazarus would be great.

Jesus Reyes A.