[Lazarus] Looking for a reporting solution

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:29:19 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:
> Going further, I'm thinking of parsing the RTF files and create a PDF
> using fpVectorial, but I don't know how to handle page breaks, headers
> and footers.

fpVectorial supports multiple pages, but not currently footers and
also not headers, since they don't exist in vectorial images. You need
to add an import module for rtf in fpvectorial which will convert the
RTL into the standard entities from fpvectorial. Footers and headers
can be converted into rectangles+text.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho