[Lazarus] Looking for a reporting solution

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:50:16 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:
> Thanks, knowing how to handle pages, I can think of a way to handle
> headers/footers, after converting RTF to PDF that should be a peace of
> cake.

Page support is a major part of fpvectorial, so it shows up in all
basic example. See for example this:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/fpvectorial#Adding_paths.2C_bezier_lines_and_text

> BTW. Do you know how can I convert pages from fpVectorial to
> Printer.Canvas, to send them directly to printer?.

It is easy, just use DrawFPVectorialToCanvas, you can also scale the
image with that, as expected from a vectorial graphics library.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/fpvectorial#Rendering_the_image_into_a_TCanvas

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho