[Lazarus] Linking to properties in fpdoc files

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 14:11:10 CEST 2011

When I want to link the documentation of property getters and setters to
the property documentation, how should this be done? (fpdoc 2.7.1)

The following snippet from controls.xml results in strange HTML:
       <!-- function Visibility: protected -->
       <element name="TControl.GetCursor" link="TControl.Cursor"/>
       <element name="TControl.GetCursor.Result">
         <short/>
       </element>

In controls/index.html the short description of GetCursor is taken from
Cursor, that's fine :-)

But the link looks like this:
what certainly is not the expected target :-(

A tcontrol.getcursor.html is not created - this is what I want to
achieve, but does it confuse fpdoc, so that it creates a bad replacement
link into the index?

DoDi