[Lazarus] Treeview Node Image disappears on selected node.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:28:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

Is this another LCL bug or not?

See the attached image. The selected node's normal image (not the
state image) is not painted for the selected node. I'm using the
latest Lazarus 0.9.30.x compiled with FPC 2.5.1 using GTK2 widgetset.

In the attached image, the selected node (Test Suite 1 -> Test1)
should have had a green square node image. As soon as I click on any
other node in the treeview, that new selected node's image disappears,
and the previously selected node's image appears.

  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net