[Lazarus] gdb crash with printdialog dialog

dpliste at free.fr dpliste at free.fr
Fri Oct 28 19:23:35 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I noticed a problem with a simple application that contain only a printdialog (just the component in the form with no code).
If I run the application => no problem
When I close the application the application crash and a dialog appear saying that gdb.exe as a problem and must be close.

After some search I noticed that the problem appear with network printer (furthermore there are connected at the moment). For the moment I'm not able to test connected printers.
With local printers like "pdf creator" or "Microsoft XPS Document writer" (printers that are always connected) I have no problem.
May be the problem can appear with local printer that are not present.

Anybody has the same problem?
A solution?
A bug?

--
Lazarus 0.9.30 (Latest official release)
FPC 2.4.2

Regards

Pierre