[Lazarus] Marking columns in synedit

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 12:30:38 CEST 2011

Is there an easy way of setting columns to a different background and/or
foreground colour?

I've got two synedits, one in a main window with "music ruled" coloured
lines and a small one above it numbered for columns, provided that the
fount etc. is the same the relative positioning is correct. I'd like to
be able to highlight header columns to mark tab positions, it's safe to
assume that all visible character positions will contain a digit or a space.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk