[Lazarus] lazde problem with '<' character

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:01:05 CEST 2011

2011/10/3 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 20:57:20 +0100
> Howard Page-Clark <hdpc at talktalk.net> wrote:
>
>> If you attempt to open the lazarus\docs\xml\rtl\system.xml in lazde it
>> chokes on line 9705 pos 31 with an exception:
>>       character '<' not allowed in attribute value
>
> I fixed the system.xml

Why doe we have these files in the docs\xml\rtl directory? These files
shoudl not be in the lazarus repository, but in the fpcdocs
repository.

The only exception is for the fcl units, for which the documentation
is not yet completer. If it is complete then there is no objection to
include it in the fpcdocs repository.

Vincent