[Lazarus] RE : RE : Debug info for packages

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Fri Oct 7 11:13:21 CEST 2011

> > ah, there is already a report =) answered too fast
> >
> Felipe,
>
> If you refer to http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=20362
> then I would suggest I create a new bugreport. The title
> "WinCE app with the sqlite3laz package wont compile " and the
> category "[Packages] Database" isn't appropriate at all to
> track the problem with package compiler settings.
>
> Ludo

I just tested this in a normal win32 environment and the same problem
occurs: adding a new package compiles automatically with dwarf info when
lazarus build config is set to no debug or to stabs. Project is configured
for stabs (my default setting). So the problem is not even related to the
cross compile environment.

Ludo