[Lazarus] TLMMouseEvent now lacks "state"

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:55:10 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <
felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/10/27 zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net>:
> > Now I don't understand. That change was maded for delphi compatibility or
> > not ? VTV had State in that message and checked it. Ok, it checked for
> shift
> > or ctrl, so easy to exchange with Button.
>
> TLMMouseEvent does not exist in Delphi AFAIK

Just looked, the original had
TBaseVirtualTree.CMMouseWheel(var Message: TCMMouseWheel);message
CM_MOUSEWHEEL;

TCMMouseWheel of Delphi has ...ShiftState: TShiftState;

looking at TLMMouseEvent, shift is last (ShiftState in delphi is not) so
probably the one who ported it, also added the field to the lazarus record
just for this case. If so, I agree this is a good change to remove field
added previously just for one particular component. Maybe Luiz later will
add some details.

Max