[Lazarus] Brazilian Lazarus Translation

marcelo.bp marcelo.bp at netsite.com.br
Sat Oct 29 14:16:31 CEST 2011

I agreed to change the word to its noon form. Please update to trunk version
to get the latest files.

These terms are both used in computer programming, and means the same thing.
The people that i know and work with, uses "vinculador". I always used this
word form.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincula%C3%A7%C3%A3o_(computa%C3%A7%C3%A3o)

About the last files submition to bugtracker, i just want to mention that
people are
focusing only in the IDE translation itself. But the translations are big as
Lazarus are.
So, the same standards were applied to the other IDE parts, as LCL,
Components,
Examples, Tools.

If one wants to contribute, he or she must discuss first with the community.
There is a
lot to take in account than just submit files as a random desire. Not to
mention that there is a version control, and that we work with the
development version (trunk).

Regards,

Marcelo.