[Lazarus] FEATURE: Hotkeys for installation package window

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 23:18:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

It would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts in the installation
package window. There are times we want to remove multiple entries of
the package, for example, the LCL of the package in screenshot below:

http://imagebin.org/170717

So, the default button to confirm the deletion is the "Yes", I could
use quickly Enter after Del, to remove the entries I want. That would
be very productive for those using a mouse pad.

Thx.

--
Silvio Clécio
Blog - <silvioprog.com.br>