[Lazarus] 68K

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:50:36 CEST 2011

Am 14.09.2011 15:29, schrieb Michael Schnell:

> Is it possible/viable to use the Lazarus IDE for writing and compiling
> the code ?
>
> Is it possible to configure the Lazarus IDE to use gdb in cross-mode ?

Maybe you should have a look to MSEide too. MSEide has been designed not
only for MSEgui / Free Pascal projects but also for development of
Pascal- C- and mixed-language embedded projects with the GNU tool chain.
For example I used it do develop CPU32/BDM and ATMEL AVR32 projects. You
probably know that already...

Martin