[Lazarus] Implementing COM interfaces

Lubos Pintes pintes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:38:31 CEST 2011

Hi,
Concerning accessibility, I heard that the best thing one can do is to
implement IAccessible2 for application/controls.
IAccessible2 is an extension of MSAA. It was created to support things
like open document format etc. It is also supported on Linux.
IAccessible2 interfaces are exposed as .IDL file /type library. So my
questions are:
Is it possible to implement such interfaces in free pascal?
What about importing type library / converting .IDL to pascal?
What about LCL compatibility? Perhaps IAccessible2 implementation could
go on lower level...
Thank