[Lazarus] Lazarus Portuguese translation situation

S.M. Falcao sfalcao at ig.com.br
Fri Sep 2 05:16:17 CEST 2011

Hello List,

I ask your permission to post my own point of view even been just an
ordinary user

Obviously, there are some technical aspects and also some political ones
to be considered by Lazarus core team!

If not a big problem from this point of view, then, IMHO is simply more
comfortable having local style considered in translations, so, 2 (why
not more?) variants for Portuguese language would be nice. Of course, I
am still able to read it if written in Portuguese style though I would
prefer in Brazilian one!

An approach where additional languages files (or styles) are available
for download from a repository is not an option? Would it technically
represent a problem?

Regards,

Falcao