[Lazarus] RE : RE : RE : Decompressing zip stream

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Sat Sep 3 21:07:06 CEST 2011

> Ludo, I attached a .tar.gz file containing one file that can
> be decompressed successfully, and its output as .wav.
>
> To compress AbZipPrc unit was used, and AbUnzPrc to decompress.
> --

The delphi test with TZDecompressionStream failed also with ok.file. So that
test isn't valid.
Recompiled the packages with debug info and found that error.file is too
short. The inflate "engine" hasn't encountered the end of stream and wants
more input.
Perhaps you need to take a look at the database code that reads the blobs.

Ludo