[Lazarus] What conditional define can I use to cover all LCL programs on Mac (Classic or OS X)?

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:54:21 CEST 2011

On 9/3/11, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just go for {$ifdef darwin} which means Mac OS X and also iOS (I think)
>
> I find it extremely unlikely that you are going to compile for the old
> Mac OS, but if you really want to, then:
>
> {$if defined(darwin) or defined(macos)}
>   {$define allmacosplatforms}
> {$endif}

I agree that it is extremely uinlikely that I would compile for Mac OS
Classic, especially since I do not have (access to) a Mac ;-)

The code will be part of the LCL, so others might though...

Anyway thanks for the solution.

I am unfamiliar with the "new" {$if defined(x) or defined(y)} syntax
(as opposed to the "old" {$ifdef x}), so already I learned 2 things
today.

Bart