[Lazarus] TButton resizing is broken in Trunk's form designer

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:24:59 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> I hear this the first time.
> Can you try the outer edge of the side resizers?
> Probably it is important where you start grabbing.

I can reproduce with rev32010 so the issue is not new.

And you just scored a Bingo. I just tested, if you put the mouse in
the middle of the button, then move it to one of the grabbers, it will
refuse to resize.

If you approach the grabber from outside the control, it works!

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho