[Lazarus] Class operators

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:18:37 CEST 2011

On 08/09/2011, Martin  wrote:
>>     <-data-evaluate-expression TfpgButton(TfpgButton(Sender))^>
>
>  I do need to fic the double
> typecast => that should be a single typecast only

:-) I was going to ask you about that one. It did look rather odd.

> Ah, i have a similar idea for Lazarus 9though no time at the moment)
>
> I want to start with a hybrid.

That is an interesting approach. :)  I'm also limited to free time,
but try and move forward with the project as I can. Slowly but surely.
What took really long for me though, is learning about how debuggers
work, and the basics of DWARF debug information. It was/is interesting
to learn those things though. Hopefully something useful can come out
of the efforts though.

  - Graeme -