[Lazarus] Search paths per platform

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 22:22:55 CEST 2011

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> You can do that with the Lazarus trunk version.
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Macros_and_Conditionals#Conditionals
> For example:
> if TargetOS='win32' then  UnitPath := '../../synapse'else  UnitPath := '../synapse';

I wonder if I could ask a silly question. I think a lot of us probably
have personal conventions as to how we lay out directories etc., for
example I copy the FPC sources into /usr/local/lib/fpc/x.x.x/fpcsrc.

Do any of the configuration files implement a backtick or similar, so
that an external script or program in some suitable language can deduce
parameters based on local conventions?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk