[Lazarus] What for Adding lrs file to Package?

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:07:32 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:39:52 +0200
> Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > What for when i add lrs file to the component package?
> > because it is not take my controls icon inside it when built Lazarus with
> > package.
> >
> > Is it possible in the future to add it in the source of package (feature
> > request)?
>
> I'm not sure what you mean.
> You can add lrs to packages and you can include them in package units.

I converted my component icons to lrs file, then i added this file (lrs) to
the Dialog package not the the source of it or source of file that register
the controls, after build the lazarus with packages, my components icons not
showed as i expected.
After i added lrs file to the unit that register my controls, the icons
showed.
For that my as "What for when i add lrs file to the component package?" you
can return to the original post.

(sorry for my poor English)

Thanks

Zaher Dirkey