[Lazarus] Username / Password dialog

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:07:27 CEST 2011

On 12 September 2011 19:24, Leonardo M. Ramé  wrote:
> Hi, I'm wondering if there is a standard username/password dialog
> component that can be used instead of creating my own.

As Michael said, I don't think there are any include with Lazarus.
fpGUI has two such dialogs as standard - if you want to take a look
for ideas. One dialog has only the username and password edit boxes
with Login/Cancel buttons. The second dialog also contains a Database
/ Connections combobox, so you can log into one of multiple
connections. Both those dialog also have the optional "wiggle"
support, where the dialog shakes if the login was unsuccessful.

  - Graeme -