[Lazarus] 68K

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 10:23:14 CEST 2011

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 09/14/2011 03:50 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
>>
>>> Is it possible/viable to use the Lazarus IDE for writing and compiling
>>> the code ?
>>>
>>> Is it possible to configure the Lazarus IDE to use gdb in cross-mode ?
>>>
>> Maybe you should have a look to MSEide too. MSEide has been designed
>> not only for MSEgui / Free Pascal projects but also for development of
>> Pascal- C- and mixed-language embedded projects with the GNU tool chain.
>> For example I used it do develop CPU32/BDM and ATMEL AVR32 projects.
>> You probably know that already...
> Sounds good.

In summary, it sounds as though it might be less work to tweak FPC v1 to
(if necessary) support the -i option and emit standard error messages
than to do a full port to v2. Although I must say that the time I've
been able to put into MIPS so far has been very rewarding.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk