[Lazarus] SynEdit and autocomplete

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:15:03 CEST 2011

2011/9/16 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
> On 16/09/2011 11:48, silvioprog wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I try to open the list of options for auto-complete with Ctrl+Space,
>> but does not work, and after using Ctrl+Space need to type the letter
>> twice, eg:
>>
>> 1. Try auto complete the word "select"; (the list does not appear)
>> 2. Type "s" (of 's'elect), nothing happens;
>> 3. Type "s" again, finally the SynEdit get back to edit typing;
>>
>> Bug?
>>
>> In attached example to reproduce the error.
>>
>> Sorry if I have not explained well.
>>
> Syn AutoComplete is not the drop down feature known from the IDE
>
> please have a look in the example folder

OK, thx.

I'll use a SynEdit ported from Delphi to Lazarus. It is a copy that a
friend (Etrusco) will provide me and that is compatible with official
SynEdit of Delphi. ;)

The auto-complete of official SynEdit does not require any additional
code to function correctly. Please, see: http://imagebin.org/172474

Others:

http://imagebin.org/172476
http://imagebin.org/172477