[Lazarus] RE : Pascal's Compilers.

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Sun Sep 25 10:44:22 CEST 2011

On 25 September 2011 08:15, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

This post is double posted from the forum:
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,14770.0.html

Please don't double post.

For everyone else: Please don't answer in the mailling list to keep
discussion in 1 place.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

quite different places with different audiences. In the past I have learned
that questions which get answers in one forum are not answered in the other.

I suppose as an advanced developer/contributor you keep an equal eye on
both, but not so with other more knowledgeable users.

Ooops, that was sent too quickly.

Your observation about not all people being on both is correct. However,
signaling that the question is asked on both would avoid wasting efforts.

Ludo