[Lazarus] Project widget set: is there still a default?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 11:38:47 CEST 2012

I've been away from trunk for a few weeks due to problems. I notice that
the old "LCL Widget Type" on the Compiler Options -> Paths page has been
replaced by a build mode entry which sets a macro, but the dropdown for
this doesn't have a "default" entry to match the current IDE.

Has "default" been totally lost, and does this have any implications for
the .lpi which I think used to have this as an option?

I also note that the GTK entry is no longer marked deprecated, despite
no longer being actively supported.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk