[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 is branched

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 06:56:38 CEST 2012

Hello,

Just an idea for 1.0 (Hopefully sooner than later...)

One single formatting settings that are used by all code formatting
related features.

Now there are lot of settings that are basically all related into the
Code formatting (How to write and or format code)

And there should be live preview also (This should be quite feasible for
1.0).

There are some things I am not able to do currently

like aligning like this :

var
    I                        : Integer;
   lSomeVariable : Integer;

Also I would like to this kind of aligns to alight them self's into the
nearest tabstop.

Sometimes when formatter aligns something and it is not aligned to
nearest tabstop it is ugly and difficult to indent the code into the
preformatted one with tab key...

Hope this is understandable text, I am still more than less in sleep :)

-TP-