[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 is branched

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Apr 4 10:53:33 CEST 2012

On 04/03/2012 04:26 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Or I am missing something?
AFAIU, some parts of the online documentation can't be included in the
offline help yet. (There should be help (at least) on the "topics":
"Using the help system", "IDE", "FPC Language", "RTL functions" "LCL
functions".)

To me the biggest problem is, that there is no automatic process (yet),
and seemingly not even agreed upon, to create all these "topics" of the
offline help - that have been updated by helpful contributors, and
included into some svn by the "powers" - by means of an (at least
partly) automated command.

I really don't want to discuss this here (again), but I'd like to stay
tuned in case the "powers" decide upon such a process.

-Michael