[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 is branched

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Thu Apr 5 17:01:37 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:18:37 -0300
> Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
>
> [cut]
>

>> It's recommended if I have an error, right?
>
> Yes.
>
>> We use "make clean all", get a default IDE and recompile again using
>> pcp param to restart all configurations, components, etc. But I have
>> to compile twice. Am I right?
>
> Yes.
> Compiling once with the default settings and once with
> your settings helps if compiling fails.

Just for record, a long time that I didn't need to run "make clean
all" in Lazarus' sources.
Today I tried the technique:
1- I got the sources from SVN /branches/fixes_1_0/
2- Run make clean all
3- I opened the new lazarus.exe using PCP params
4- Build the IDE using the Build command on menu

Worked perfectly. I new Lazarus (fixes_1_0/) started with all my
configurations and components.
That's amazing!

Marcos Douglas