[Lazarus] Unknown Run-Time error : 202

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:12:11 CEST 2012

On 10-4-2012 17:02, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Reinier Olislagers
> <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes, sorry.
>>> But the real problem is the IDE was compiled with this error and I
>>> can't to click in Build All to make other version.
>>>
>>> I'm searching a backup right now...
>>>
>> Pardon me, but couldn't you have used lazbuild or make to get a working
>> (bare bones) Lazarus.exe?
>
> No. I use the IDE to create a new release from itself.
>
> Make: creates a default IDE without my own configurations and components.
> lazbuild: I never used so, I need to learn before.
You can use the default IDE that make and lazbuild created to compile
and add all your components again.

If required, you could specify your --primary-config-path with lazbuild,
but I don't think this would be necessary if you're just compiling a
bare idea.

Wasn't this already discussed recently, e.g. in the Lazarus 1.0 thread?

Alternatively, you could use lazbuild --build-ide= to directly build the
IDE with your selected packages, or in recent builds, apparently
lazbuild useride (recently discussed on mailing list)

Regards,
Reinier