[Lazarus] Development of other revision control + easy searching through mailing list archives

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:33:06 CEST 2012

On 11-4-2012 8:44, Dawson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just joined this list today as a result of an email conversation I had
> with the lead developer of LazSVNPkg, the Lazarus SVN plugin for
> revision control the SVN way. He suggested that I raise the issue on the
> list if I wanted to help on this. So that is the reason I joined the
> list and raised this email.
Interesting.

What are your plans? (Note: haven't used the Lazarus SVN plugin yet)

> I'm interested in a more universal approach, which would allow one to
> use GIT, Mercurial, or let's say Bazaar (or shudder, CVS).

See here for a message on an extended SVN class that might serve as a
basis for porting functionality:
http://www.mail-archive.com/fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org/msg28007.html

I might well be interested in helping with a mercurial port...

Regards,
Reinier