[Lazarus] Development of other revision control + easy searching through mailing list archives

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:45:46 CEST 2012

On 11 April 2012 10:20, Martin Schreiber  wrote:

> A FPC based git frontend is here:
> https://gitorious.org/mseuniverse/mseuniverse/trees/master/tools/msegit

I might be wrong, but I think the original poster was referring to a
"Source Code Management API" for Lazarus IDE, making it possible for
the Lazarus IDE to manage projects stored in SubVersion, Git,
Mercurial and so forth.

PS:
If my assumption is correct, may I suggest those developers also have
a look at other cross-platform IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA (this
one has good multiple SCM support), which has a SCM API for many years
and which is not bound to the Microsoft Source Code Control (SCC) API.

  - Graeme -